This fun Halloween trivia quiz has 12 multiple-choice questions. Answers to the kids-friendly Halloween trivia questions can be found at the end of the quiz. Are you kids ready for a challenge?
1. Which of these activities is an important part of Halloween?
a) Trick or Treating
b) Pumpkin carving
c) Attending costume parties
d) Watching scary movies
e) All of the above
2. When in October is Halloween celebrated?
a) First Day b) Thirteenth Day c) Twentieth Day d) Last Day
3. Which of the following countries does NOT celebrate Halloween?
a) France b) United States c) England d) Ireland e) Canada
4. What is the most typical theme for Halloween costumes?
a) Spookiness b) Friendliness c) Superhero d) Fairy tale e) Role playing
5. Which festive food is commonly consumed on Halloween?
a) Mashed potato b) Candy c) Apple cake d) Corn
6. Count Dracula is a popular Halloween character. It is said that he can transform into what animal.
a) Dragon b) Owl c) Bat d) Spider
7. The black cat is another popular Halloween character. The feline is generally seen as the companion of what other character.
a) Mummy b) Werewolf c) Scarecrow d) Witch
8. How does one make a Jack-O'-Lantern for Halloween?
a) Stuff candy inside a carved pumpkin b) Light candles inside a carved pumpkin c) Put a witch hat on the pumpkin
9. Which of these monsters was said to have been created by a human?
a) Dragon b) Zombie c) Frankenstein d) Big Foot
10. Which Halloween character is the only one who lives in a coffin?
a) Zombie b) Vampire c) Werewolf d) Ghost e) Mummy
11. Haunted attractions are big business during Halloween time. Which of the following is NOT one of these attractions?
a) Abandoned asylum b) Corn maze c) Spooky hayride d) Haunted house/manor
12. True or False. R L Stine is the author of the popular Goosebumps children books.
1)e 2)d 3)a 4)a 5)b 6)c 7)d 8)b 9)c 10)e 11)a 12)True