This Wisconsin trivia quiz features 12 multiple-choice questions. Answers to the Wisconsin trivia questions can be found at the end of the quiz. Enjoy and do visit the heartland sometimes.
1. The most popular nickname for Wisconsin is the Badger State. Another popular nickname is ________.
a) America's Heartland b) Land of Enchantment c) America's Dairyland
2. What is the capital of Wisconsin?
a) Milwaukee b) Madison c) Green Bay d) Hurley
3. Wisconsin is famous for its production of which dairy product?
a) Butter b) Pure Milk c) Yogurt d) Cheese
4. One of the most popular NFL franchises is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. What is the name of this team?
a) Bears b) Broncos c) Packers d) Falcons
5. Wisconsin's official state tree is ______.
a) Sugar maple b) Red maple c) Dogwood d) Cottonwood
6. In 2012, there was a statewide recall effort to remove Governor Scott Walker from office. What was the outcome of the recall?
a) Walker was removed from office
b) The recall was defeated
c) Walker resigned before the vote
7. In what year did Wisconsin officially become a U.S. state (or enter the Union)?
a) 1848 b) 1868 c) 1888 d) Another year
8. What U.S. time zone is Wisconsin in?
a) Pacific b) Mountain c) Central d) Eastern
9. Which of these states does NOT bordered Wisconsin?
a) Minnesota b) Missouri c) Illinois d) Michigan e) Iowa
10. According to the Census Bureau, whites (Hispanics included) are the largest race group in Wisconsin. What is the second largest group?
a) Blacks b) Asians c) Native Americans d) All other race groups
11. There are many notable museums in Wisconsin. Which of these is NOT one of them?
a) Circus World Museum b) National Railroad Museum c) Farm House Museum
12. True or False. The first kindergarten in America was opened in Wisconsin.
1)c 2)b 3)d 4)c 5)a 6)b 7)a 8)c 9)b 10)a 11)c 12)True
Classifications: # of correct answers
10-12 Master, 7-9 Expert, 4-6 Intermediate, 0-3 Novice